Here are 20 health benefits of turmeric
Health Benefits of Turmeric Indian spices
Curcumin is the main active component in turmeric. Turmeric has used for over 2600 years in Indian Grocery. where it was most likely first used to color the garments as a dye.
After that, The medicinal properties of this spice also have revealed. Themselves over a long time used in centuries. For a Long time known for its most beneficial anti-inflammatory properties. Recent research has published more health benefits in turmeric is the best natural wonder herb. That can provide an advantage in the treatment of many different health conditions. Like related to cancer, Alzheimer's disease, turmeric skin benefits is most famous, etc.
How many health benefits in turmeric? Here are
1. Turmeric is the one of best natural antiseptic and antibacterial agents. It's very useful to keep disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. Very helpful to prevent breast cancer from spreading into the lung's microbiome.
3. Turmeric helps to prevent melanoma and cause to remove existing melanoma cells.
4. Lower Down the risk of leukemia in childhood.
5. When we use it combined with cauliflower, it has shown the results to prevent prostate cancer. And also stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
6. A small quantity of regular use of it is a good natural liver detoxifies.
7. It may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's. by removing amyloid plaque accumulate in the brain.
8. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of many sclerosis in mice.
9. Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory. Turmeric works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs without the side effects.
10.May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
11. Turmeric is a natural painkiller and cyclooxygenase (COX-1, COX-2) inhibitor drug.
12. Turmeric aid in fat metabolism which directly helps in weight management. Many studies have shown that turmeric in weight loss benefits its part curcumin to promote weight balance.
13. Turmeric also helps in the effects of chemotherapy drug paclitaxel. And also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy.
14. Due to it has anti-inflammatory properties, useful in natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Chinese peoples have used long as Chinese medicine for depression treatment.
16. Many Promising studies also underway on pancreatic cancer that how turmeric herb affects human health.
17. Deep Studies are ongoing on the positive effects of turmeric on many melanomas.
18. Turmeric has shown to stop the growth of tumors in new blood vessels.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged or dead skin.
20. Help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
How much turmeric should we take a day?
Turmeric can take as a pill form or powder form with foods. It is available in pill form usually in 250-500 mg capsules in most health food stores. In Indian families, 5 to 10 Gram turmeric uses daily in vegetables as a spice for a family of 4 peoples.
How we should take turmeric?
While you start using turmeric on a regular basis, it has a good test to eat it in different recipes. My favorite way to eat it is to add a pinch of it to egg salad or Halwa. It adds a nice flavor and gives the rich yellow hue in egg salad.
People with bile duct obstruction or gallstones should not use Turmeric. Though turmeric is often used by pregnant women also. turmeric can be a uterine stimulant so it is important to consult with a doctor before taking it.
Ready to buy turmeric as Supplements? Comments below for these Best articles on Turmeric Supplements. Many spice Brands help to decide which Turmeric Powder good and helpful for you?
Ask me with comments below...I am glad to provide the best options and suggestions.